Kind of sad that college is over + Cambridge

So although I technically finished college I still had to go in Monday and yesterday because my college had taster days for the people in the year below to see whether they want to go there or not. It was so much fun.

My college had a bunch of activities on Monday like fencing and in the hall we had wii sports set up. At the beginning of the day I had to show people around and stuff but then me and my friend got assigned to Wii duty so whenever everyone was in lessons (most of the time) we just played on the Wii with other Ambassadors and I did a bit of fencing too.

Then yesterday we had Mario Kart and Just Dance and again we were on Wii duty omg it was one of the best days ever. It was meant for the prospective students but the majority of people on it were ambassadors and second/third years. We even had teachers on it a couple of times :') So funny aha even though my dancing was complete crap and people filmed it. The videos have yet to be put up thank god xD.

But yeah yesterday just reminded me how many people I'm going to miss over the summer. College is great, I'm going to miss my classes and the groups in my classes and everything. Weird.

So I'm going to Cambridge tomorrow, should be good but I'm doubting that it will live up to Oxford :') We'll see. Anyway I'm charging things up for the journey so you should totally answer my questions/ talk to me whilst I wait:

1. Favourite/worst thing about your school/college?
2. Any idea of what you're going to do when you get older?
3. On a scale of puppy to giant flying spider of doom, how scared are you about said future?
4. I've ran out of questions, tell me something random.

Also whilst you're here you should totally check out my summer writing project, Echoes, because I'll probably post the first chapter up on Friday.
July 3rd, 2013 at 11:13pm