Normandy's List of (Mostly) Dead, Attractive Dudes Part II.

It's baaaack. Because thinking back on it I clearly forgot a fair amount of my favorites and I feel awful. Like this guy:

Image
Image

Vincent Price was my first Old Hollywood crush. He was in all of my favorite Halloween movies, he had that voice you couldn't get out of your head no matter how hard you tried because it was so eerily unforgettable, and he topped out at over six feet tall. I like my dudes tall, and wow could he rock facial hair as well as he could rock clean shaven. I adore this man.

Image

Charlie Chaplin wins the award for most secretly attractive dude on my list. WAY TO KEEP ALL THAT ATTRACTIVENESS HIDDEN BEHIND THE MAKEUP, CHARLIE. Let's be honest here, would you have expected the man who plays the ever famous Tramp to look like that? I sure as hell didn't but I'm not complaining one bit. It comes as no surprise to me that he was apparently quite the ladies man. I'd have thrown myself at him. Not to mention hello bow
tie. Bow ties are cool. Which segues nicely into my next attractive--and not dead--dude:

Image

Matt Smith. You know for someone with a discernible lack of eyebrows he is damn attractive. How often can you say that about someone? I don't know why I love this man like I do (well probably because Eleven was my first Doctor and I adore everything about the character and actor) but if I ever met him I'm fairly certain I'd pass out, or have a break down. LIKE JUST LOOK AT THAT.

Image

Marlon Brando. BOI IS YOUR NAME DESIRE BECAUSE I WOULD RIDE YOU LIKE A STREETCAR. Oh my god, I actually said that. Who am I kidding I've been dying to since I thought of it. But seriously, tell me you wouldn't want to, either.

Image

Brandon Boyd. Forgetting this guy is kind of like a sin for me. It was one of my first--and longest running--celebrity crushes. I've seen Incubus live and I'd kill to do it again. Not only is he attractive as all hell, he's skilled with music, and an artist. Like this man is just so talented probably just sitting in the same room with him increases your skills.

Image

Idris Elba Have you ever seen someone so attractive you've got to sit there and contemplate their existence for a while? Yeah. This man did that to me. I can't just look at him and not stare and think what unearthly, gorgeous planet did you fall from? I mean, gah.

Image

Sean Plott. You know what's hot? Nerds in suits. You know what's even hotter? Nerds in suits that make me laugh so hard I cry on the regular when I watch their shows. This is Sean Plot, AKA Day [9]. He's a StarCraft caster, a Magic the Gathering enthusiast, and just all around hilarious, nerdy, adorable guy. This is the one of my most realistic crushes. Like most potentially meetable (not just because most of them are dead) because I go to the MLG tournament when it hits close by every year. And guess who casts at said tournament? Oh, yep. This guy. He one time required stitches in his hand because he punched through a window trying to kill a wasp. I feel like this guy might be a reasonable Christmas request so if any of you would be so kind I'd be your bff forever.
July 4th, 2013 at 08:19am