Random Shiz & Mosquito Problems

Writing about slim chances.

And there's a mosquito flying around my room buzzing in my ear. You don't know how creepy mosquitos are until they buzz directly in your ear. So close to your ear that you can feel its creepy leg/wings touching your outer ear.

And I'm getting paranoid because now I feel itchy EVERYWHERE. But that's normal, right?

Do you feel like that after you know a mosquito is chasing after you? And I swear, I know I killed it. Because it tried to land on me. Oh, how it tried. I mean, it bit me already, why does it want more?

But anyway. It landed on the side of my bed and I'm pretty certain I slapped the shiz out of it. But then again I don't actually know. I then sprayed it furiously with a dank perfume I've had in my room for the last 3 years.

Did I kill it? Probably not.

And I have a question. Are there hissing spiders in North America? Because I swear to you, one hissed at me. Spiders are one if my biggest fears by the way.

But you see, I'm too afraid to look up that question on google because I know pictures of spiders are going to show up. And if I see a picture of one I'll probably cry.

So if anyone knows the answer to that, would you be a doll and let me know? Thanks.

-Emily [7/4/2013]

Oh yeah, happy 4th of July to people who celebrate(:
July 4th, 2013 at 10:42am