Well, Here it Goes

Well, here it goes. I always preached that we shouldn't stay quiet and we should always speak up. But, is there a limit to this? Yes, there is. There is a limit to how much we should say and how much we express. Sometimes, we get that feeling of anger and regret. We say things we never mean to say in the heat of an argument. Well, we can't take it back. We can only apologize for our behaviour. Sometimes, it is best to be quiet to hear other opinions before we voice our own.

"She's so mean. She's stupid. Did she seriously just say that?" Well, after hearing those opinions, we are scared that they will judge us just like that. Well, they will and I am letting you know now rather than later. But, we all judge. We can advocate that we are saints and do nothing wrong, but we all judge people at some point. Everything always boils down to how we accept that people may not like our personalities or what we have to say. Sometimes, if you do say something stupid, brush it off. What is stupid to one person is funny to another or smart to someone else. But, if you are blowing off steam, hold it in. This is the one thing that I am still learning. I don't always have control, but when I do, I feel great and happy that I don't have a lingering feeling of regret.

So, speak up! People will judge, but who cares? Just don't blow off steam when you are angry.

My blog is really different and I'm aware that you will barely read it if it doesn't have an attention grabbing title, so comment; don't comment. Do what you will. If you need someone to talk to, talk to me!
July 4th, 2013 at 02:13pm