Updates//How I think people perceive me. (WP037)

Basically, I feel as though people think of me as this super odd person, and not in a good way. I've actually gotten dirty looks about how I dress before or because I have a meltdown/outburst. I just have this feeling that moment I meet someone, they are going to hate me. People don't get to know me first to realize that I'm actually a very unique individual. They don't really know what they are missing, you know?

I can tell you that people have assumed I'm not as autistic as I seem. In other words, I'm supposed to act autistic all the time just because I am. They don't seem to realize that just because I don't always act like I have it, doesn't mean I don't. It doesn't just go away because I chose to make it go away. It's something that is going stay with me for the rest of my life.

I'm always looking down myself too. I always have this feeling where I think people secretly hate me or are just being nice because I have so many disabilities and problems. I've actually gotten into fights with my friends and told that I talk about myself too much. I'm constantly being misunderstood, despite how much that person knows about autism.

On another note, I started my first contest! I know it's not the best one, but I hope you guys will join. It's not often you get to see a disability related story on Mibba. Most of the ones I've searched are pretty dead and the author doesn't write them anymore. That's kind of why I got the idea to make a contest to get people to try and write more. ^^ You can find it here.

Also, I'm obsessed with Hetalia: Axis Powers. That anime literally gets me laughing so hard. XD The fact that each episode is five minutes long actually keeps my attention on it. :D
July 4th, 2013 at 08:53pm