I Love You!

Hi... I am super sorry I haven't been on in over a month... I am really sorry. I got caught up with Quotev, and writing all these new stories, and if you want to see some here, I'll tell you the titles and a description, later obviously. Now on to the good stuffs.

If you are my friend on here, I love you. If not, I still love you. XD You know why? Because you all are my Star Signs. :) (Hence my name being Gemini Beast XD)

Uh, I guess that's it... So, here,. Comment if you want to read one or more of the stories below, then please do.

1. Silence.
It's going to be a series. It's a Jeff the Killer love story, about a girl named Silence because her vocal chords were surgically removed.
(Kind of explicitish)

2. Storm
It's Silence's sister story. A girl named Storm is abused and raped, and BEN Drowned gets enough of watching it, so they kill her parents and move into the creepypasta Slender Mansion. *BEN Drowned Love story* by sister story, I mean they are closely related.

3. Genophobia
A girl named Lucy is Genophobic, and falls in love, though she won't admit to Love because she's also Philophobic.
*Rodrick Heffley Love Story, also a Greg Heffley love story, they are mixed. I would've made sister stories, but I was too lazy, and that was over 2 weeks ago... BEFORE I made Silence and Storm.*
Hope, her little sister, is Hydorphobic, and falls in love with Greg Heffley... But soon, he meets some competition.

4. Blood Type: VF
André is a male vampire... He needs a certain type of blood to survive... Blood Type VF. Or, Virgin Female... But they're running out of supply... What happens then?

:) Please comment if you want to read one.
July 5th, 2013 at 12:31am