Fading Away

Okay, So ya'll know Valerie by now. Yes I will talk a lot about her. It's just that I see her almost everyday and it is just hard not to say anything. Ya'll feel me? If you don't read my previous blog to get more into that (Haha like any one would read this) anyway, so there have been ups and downs this week. It was just fucking nuts, my other friend (whom I've been friends with for like 10 billion years) was with us almost erday of the week, it all started out like that because I needed to get out of the house on one of the days this week because my family was pissing me off, So I hung out with Britney (the friend) for hours. Then everything just started happening fast, I'd hang with her in her class, she'd hang with me and Val, it was great. I mean, this has to be the best week of my entire year.

But then Val.

Oh my god, before she used to bring so much positivity into my life.

And now, it's just all negativity and sadness.

According to my point of view alright? It's just that, I can tell by her body movements what she thinks and what she's trying to tell me, she can't do that with me. I'm thinking, either this chick is stupid or we're not meant to be friends.

Britney, dude I tell her about this shit, and before I even finish my sentence, she gets what I'm trying to say.

I just, I don't know anymore. It's all very confusing, and here I am gonna be with her for four years and it's only been a few months and she's irritating the shit out of me.

It's just been so fucking bad. This is how I feel okay? She is probably wont even notice. Maybe it's all in my head. Maybe I'm just jealous, you know I'm trying to be real here. But all I know is that our friendship is not going well.

LotsaLoveandShitXOXOXO
July 6th, 2013 at 04:07pm