My sister was acting weird so I punched her in her clavicle. Updates on MEEE and Junsu feels!!

Oh hey peeps!!

So I couldn't think of a title so I just wrote a one-liner thing of what happened recently. One of my sisters was acting weird again...so I punched her. Not hard, just enough for her to be distracted from the pain and be quiet for a bit. No, no... perfectly normal.

Though it might have seen weirder for people that don't know us because she was laughing as she was curled up in a fetal position nursing her bruised clavicle...

ANYWAYS. Yea, updates.

So I haven't been updating in a while...why? Well, my friends, that is for a multiple reasons.

1. I gave myself a break after exams.

Yea, my brain was literally fried after that week of exams. They weren't all too hard or anything, but there is something about test taking that just DRAINS me. I don't know if it's the three hours that I have to sit and do nothing, or being stuck in the same room with the same people for that long or the sick combination of both and then some. But yes, I gave myself a recoop time...though I didn't intend for it to be this long. The reason why my hiatus got so extended was because of the next reason.

2. 18-hour summer stomach flu...???

Oh yes. This was soooo delightful. So much fun and a life-changing experience...

Not gonna lie, this was brutal. Not to gross any of you out but I was a puking machine. Yea, dunno how though, seeing that I couldn't keep anything down and after a while there was absolutely nothing for me to puke up but my body tried anyway. Yay, A for Trying, body??
Or were you trying to banish my stomach out of my body for insubordination???

Guh. I probably lost ten pounds thanks to that. While the puking lasted about a little more than a half-day, it took a while to fully recover.

3. Writer's Block

3. Seriously, why does this keep happening to me?? I know what I want to happen, I just don't know to pull everything all together in one package. How hard can it be to write down what I think/picture and make that into a chapter?? Apparently it is rocket science because I have been stumped...

It hasn't been all bad though; I've been reading the stories I have been subbed to and Junsu has been comforting me with his amazing song, 11AM...If you don't know him, it's this man, right here:
Image
Image
Who is this adorable, but can look like this:
Image
Image

Honestly, I can't get enough of it. I want to rant more on it, but it's just....I don't have the words to describe da beauty. It's deadly though for your ovaries...here, just watch:


literally...just...

Image
Image
Image


Really, is it fair that he and all the super-talented artists that I love are all the way in South Korea/Japan/China when I'm all the way over here???? I can't even go to their concerts to support them!! >_< I could bring up more points on how unfair the distance is, but that can quickly turn extremely not-so-G-rated so I shall stop here.

GOSH...can anyone just rant about this song with me?!!?? If this is the first time and place you have ever seen this video...well then, I guess
Image


**I love how my blog decided to post without me finishing the blog!! Grrr...
Oh welps, I guess that's all I have for now...
July 6th, 2013 at 04:07pm