New Story Idea

I had an idea for doing a dom/fertile story with Motionless in White, Manic Street Preacher, Vampires Everywhere! (including Kuza) and maybe some other bands. If you've never heard of the Manic Street Preachers go check them out, especially their stuff from the early '90s. I was thinking of having all them as students in high school, possibly bringing in bands like Black Sabbath and Metallica as teachers. I want to keep Richey Edwards in the story, though he disappeared back in 1995, and Angelo will be kept in the story, even if he is no longer part of Motionless (Brandon will be in the story too). I was thinking of James, Nicky, Devin, Chris, Angelo, Josh, Brandon, and J.J. for Doms and Richey, Sean, Ricky, Ryan, Kuza, DJ, and Michael for fertiles. I was thinking of I know I want Richey Edwards and Nicky Wire together for sure. If you're interested in being a co-author, leave a comment or message me. I probably won't write this unless I can find a co-author or co-authors.

I was researching the Manics for a one or two-shot I'm writing for this competition. I came across an interview on YouTube where the anchor giving background information on the band. The women said: "one of them [Richey] once scratched "4Real" on his arm". Because that's not an understatement. Next time someone's self injury results in 18 stitches I'll make sure to scratch instead of cut or carve. The end of the interview was sad, yet adorable when Richey said "I just want someone who could love me" to which Nicky said "I love you, Rich".
July 7th, 2013 at 01:56am