For The Kids With Too Much On Their Mind.

This is for the kids that wake up and feel like shit.
For the kids that feel like they're nothing, a waste of space, as if they dont belong anywhere.

For the kids who think they're not good enough for anything but great at fucking up shit. For the kids who look in the mirror and see their demons in their refection, the demons that take control over you in the middle of the night.

To the kids who create crimson marks across their beautiful skin because they think they're not good enough, pretty, or perfect in other's eyes let alone themselves.

To the kids who think it's okay to stave themselves to be that perfect society figure.

The kids who were bullied since the day they set foot into school grounds which some of us call our battlegrounds.

To the kids who are scared to see their future cause they think they might not get far. To the kids who thing they're going to be the follow up of their parent mistakes.

The kids who think they're going to be divorce, have a broken home, or to be broke and homeless like some of their family is.

To the kids who are in a broken home, dont see how beautiful they truly are, cant see the success they might bring later on, who has painted theirselves with scars they cant erase them self but time will; let me say this.

You're beautiful, even if you have days you think you're not. Every smile, every happy note that comes from you. Get a better mirror if you look and think your reflection is ugly. In the mirror is what the brain sees and not what you really see.

In due time, your battle wounds will heal. The smallest things can open them back like lines in the sand but you have to learn how to stand up and fight the urge.

Broken home, surroundered by parents and family mistakes; learn from them. Try not to follow their dark path, make your own. Bullies come and come and keep on coming, some may god; but you have to learn how to tell them to fuck off. Learn how to stand up for yourself.

Dont let your demons take over, but let them show you every wrong youre making so you can turn around and back fire with something possitive.

You're not good enough at anything? Try to find yourself, you all the time in the world, dont have anyone rush you when you cant be push that fast.

To the kids who dont belong? Some kids need a place to call their home. Some kids home and heart are concerts. Home can be anywhere to you if it make YOU happy.

All that matters is YOUR happiness. It's about you.

For the kids who are kids; because lets face it, we're still young and have a lot to learn from.
July 7th, 2013 at 04:43am