July 6

Heyy guys.

So like I said in my stories here's the deats.

Vacation:
I've been in Vegas from Wed to Sun and im leaving Sun. Fun shit. We did lots of stuff. I GOT A NEW JACKET. I LOVE JACKETS. FUCK YES.

Co-author:
One of my co-a stories with Deja is going to be a sequel to her current story, Love Is Unwanted. The other one is a surprise. But it might have DJ (her character, LIU) and Eli (my character, Caged) and a few others :3 they're both gonna be awesome and I think you guys will like them.

More stories by me:
As I'm working on Caged and One More Night, I'm also working on a story on the side. It might be called wither Be My Hero or Stratus. I'm not entirely sure yet. Probably the first. Anyway, I plan on finishing that at about the same time as Caged and OMN, but if not before I do the co-a with Deja. That way, as we work on the co-a's, I can upload a chapter a night and you guys will always have something to read :)

Contacting me for whatever reason:
You guys can always talk to me no matter what I'm going through and I'll try to help you guys. I try to make as many ways for you to be able to talk to me as possible. Because of that I will occasionally get some parts mixed up. So please don't get mad if I don't pop up under one name. Because all my names have either periods or underscores in them, if I don't show up with one way replace an underscore with a period and vise versa.
So here are the ways you can reach me:
Kik / kik messenger: lexi.may92
•current screen name: WeAreTheFallenAngels
Snapchat: lexi_may1073
Instagram: lexi.may92
Skype: lexi_may92
Phone: 5204614006
Gmail: alexis.may.w92@gmail.com
Or message me on here.

I'm the blonde in all the pictures :3
If you do message me on any of those, please tell me you're from Mibba so I don't accidentally block you xD

Ohkay.
I love you guys, thanks so much for reading and keeping up with all this stuff :) it means soooo much, you have no idea.

Dont forget to check out Deja and my two current stories.

I love you guys so much and I always will <3

And so until next time, I leave you with this my little marshmallows.

Like I said, I love you all. Youre all beautiful and dont let anyone tell you differently. No matter what you think, there will always be someone who cares. Me. :) DONT BE AFRAID TO TALK TO ME I DONT BITE MUCH :D

- Lexi
July 7th, 2013 at 06:52am