Disney Theme

I don't know if many of you know Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but it is absolutely brilliant. Therefore it is what I have decided to use as my Disney theme. I'm not sure if they're really Disney enough, but they came up in all things Disney list - mainly because I couldn't decide which one.

First up, we have Baby Herman (the baby) who is absolutely adorable but a 50-year old trapped in a 3-year old's body. He's always getting Roger Rabbit in trouble but when Roger gets framed for murder, he's the only one who believes he is innocent.

Second up, the username is the name Baby Herman gives his cigarette. I didn't know what else to change it to - I didn't want something predicable towards the theme so I remembered this tiny and irrelevant fact - and went with the word Stogie.

Third up, blog theme is Jessica Rabbit. What a beauty, right? There was no way I was not going to include that redhead. She's one of the reasons I remember watching Roger Rabbit on VHS (because I was no even born when it first came out) and I wanted to be look like her when I grew up.

That's it, folks! Sorry, that was lame and I took it from the Looney Tunes, which isn't part of my theme. I'll just see myself out the door now because surely that's not going to be funny to any of you.
July 7th, 2013 at 12:32pm