Some of the long list of things that I hate

1. When people post a selfie and put song lyrics as the caption
This is probably irrational but it makes my blood boil. The worst is on Tumblr when people also tag the band and every member of the band. Fair enough tagging the band if you're wearing their merch but not if you're sitting there in non-band clothes and you put some random lyric at the bottom. It wouldn't be as bad if it was like a lyric of the day thing but IT ISN'T.

2. Hot weather
This doesn't happen that much in the UK but at the moment there's a heat wave and I am really suffering. I think I'm allergic to my own sweat and I get horrible, itchy rashes on all of my sweat glands and all my clothes are black so I get really cranky. People may say "don't wear all black then lol" like I'm some sort of idiot but I own like three things that aren't black and I don't really like them.

3. Adverts
Mainly on the TV, adverts in magazines don't bother me really. But when I'm trying to watch the TV and every ten minutes there's an advert break which they play the same one's over and over again, it drives me mad. It's even worse that my family know the one's that annoy me the most so they sing along. It literally makes me want to throw things out of the window. The emotional blackmail one's are the worst. Like the one's about starving children. They always play at lunchtime when I'm tucking into my noodles and crisps. Then it's just like "Wow I'm not enjoying this any more".

4. When people ask a question and interrupt you when you're answering
My sister is the worst for this. An example could be that I'm scrolling through Tumblr and there's a GIF from Supernatural and she asks what's going on so I start to tell her and then she screams "NO I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ARE YOU TRYING TO SPOIL IT FOR ME?". Jesus, you just asked me.

5. People who harass you in the street
You know those people who are collecting for charity and stuff? Yeah, them. The other week I was running late for an appointment so I was rushing and there was a dude collecting for the homeless and he asked me if I had any change. I told him that I was in a rush and I would have a look when I was on my way back because I needed to go back that way. He wouldn't get out of my way and just kept on saying "it'll only take a minute" and I was in such a rush and he literally refused to move until I gave him some money. He ended up with 30p and he would have had more if he let me go when I wanted to

There's bound to be more of this in the future, so keep an eye out if you are interested. Also feel free to tell me things that annoy you so we can all complain together :)
July 7th, 2013 at 07:54pm