My Favorite Stories || Recs?

Over the last couple of weeks on mibba, I've found some AMAZING stories that I'd love to get more attention because they deserve it. So, go check out these lovely pieces of writing! Note: These are in no particular order.

1. Father and Daughter by little bird;
This story is about a girl who's been in an orphanage for most of her life, and this man comes in and takes her and gives her a new life. The story is about the two finding happiness in each other. The twist? Dan (the new father) is a serial killer.

2. The Fuckers by swell
This story is about a girl who gets dropped off at her sister's ex's house and creates a relationship with his entire family of seven brothers. The twist? She has to stay longer than planned and has a past with one of said brothers.

3. Wanderluster by lost boys
This story is about two friends who go on a roadtrip. The characters are extremely vivid and hold more than friendship.

4. My Girl by Diligence
Although I have just ran into this story, I adore it. It's about these two characters (one boy and one girl) who work together and fall for each other. The twist? The girl is dying.

Now Rec Me Stories
Although I have many great stories in my subscription list, I'd like even more. Please rec me your stories! Please note that I will only read original fiction or fanfics about All Time Low or Pierce The Veil; sorry for people who wanted to rec something different.

Hope you all are well, you lovely mibbians!
July 7th, 2013 at 08:29pm