Dear you,

*You're probably never going to this, but I feel like shit so I'm going to write it anyway. If it means making myself feel better, then I'm going for it. Full speed ahead. If you're a mibian reading this, this is just a personal rant so, y'know, you don't have to read it.*
The day you married her was practically the day I died. The day you put that collar on me, attached the leash and tied me to a tree. Life before you wasn't perfect, but I was happy, she was happy.... god, even Jack was happy. You think you know me, think you own me, think you own her, Jack, even the fucking dog. You don't even know my favourite colour for gods sake!!! You come charging at her, my fucking mother, knocking over and crushing every single protective barrier I put around her, around MY FAMILY, and you don't give a flying fuck about me. Yeah, I know you're dad died recently, and you weren't the only one crying your eyes out. At least you had a dad that cared about you, ok? At least your dad gave a damn about you. Every single guy my mum's had in her life, my new "dad", has treated me like a load of shit. And you're the worse one yet.
Why can't you just be like all the other dads? Why can't you care for your fucking step daughter??? Everyone else's dad does. And to my real dad, if you're reading this, where the fuck are you? What the fuck are you doing? What are you thinking? WHAT DID I DO????
But of course, crying my eyes out like I am now has never helped, so I hardly do it any more. I take punches that everyone throws at me and act like it doesn't hurt. And you're not helping it by lowering my self confidence below sub-fucking-zero. I'm only 14 for gods sake, and you're treating me like a wise old woman with a will of iron and a heart of steel, along with a load of shit and a waste of space.
You jump on every opportunity you can find to destroy what's left of me, pick at the remains of what I used to be. I used to think home was a good place, a haven from the names and the insults. But now it's shark infested waters.
You expect me to call you "Dad"? Hah, get a life. Now excuse me while I find a way to end mine.
July 7th, 2013 at 08:38pm