DATING SUCKS!

Image

I hate the three-day rule.

Like, you're not fooling anyone. I know you want a piece of this. We had a great time last night. So wtf? Why do you feel the need to wait THREE FUCKING DAYS to tell me you want to go out again? This is just dumb, and it doesn't make me want you more, it just makes me sit at home frustrated because you're being a big assface.

And the worst part is, he's not even like this usually? The guy I went out with. He hangs out with these kids who are all notorious douchenozzles, but he's constantly irritated by them and way...idk. Different than they are. Which I know every girl says, but I'm not trying to say he's different than every guy on the planet. Just his dickwad friends. So I'm sure that they're telling him he needs to wait three days to tap that, and they probably pounded fists and bumped chests and accidentally bumped penises, and then they blushed and tried to ignore the butterflies in their tummies telling them not to hide anymore.

Anyways, boys are stupid. I wish we could both just agree that we are mutually interested in each other, and forget all the stupid dating conventions and just hang out until we decide we do or don't want to further our relationship. Is that so hard? I think that is perfectly reasonable.
July 8th, 2013 at 12:25am