Holy Crap On A Cracker!!!

Sooooooo yeah. I'm writing this for all my readers who read my stories and such because I am not going to be able to really update for a while. A lot of people are reading my story "Kill To Taste Your Kiss" which is the sequel to "I Can't Need You Anymore". I'm happy to say that I've been working on outlining the story and working on a few chapters for the story but as luck would have it my laptop broke a little over a week ago.

Seriously it's gone caput. I can barely do anything on it since the screen won't function properly. My screen go funky and starts spazzing with colors and lines and static and yeah it spazzes. it just started doing that a few days before I took it to a computer store to look at it. I finally caved and took it because i couldn't get the screen to stop spazzing out and then I couldn't do anything on my laptop because the screen would almost be frozen and not responding. So I took it to be looked at and the guy at the store said it looks like it's not the actual screen itself but something else. He wouldn't know unless I checked it in and a tech person looked at it. He thinks it's either the video card or some other thing. but if it ends up being the video card then I'm screwed because that can't be replaced because the card is a part of the mainframe. It could also be my laptop is almost three years old and it's been through a lot of crap in those three years and they don't make things to last very long anymore. If it's the one thing it could also be then it can be fixed but it will take anywhere from $100-$200 to fix with is money I don't have right now.

However, I don't know what is wrong with my laptop because I haven't had the $75 to check it in to the computer store because I'm broke and can't get a fricken job sooooo yeah. It's starting to look like I should just buy a new laptop but again I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!

*growling*

so I'm sorry my lovely readers but I don't have my laptop anymore and I'm typing this on my besties laptop because I came over to go swimming. Which reminds me I GOT A NEW SWIMSUIT!!!!

but yeah it sucks because I don't have my laptop right now so I can't do anything and I have classes that I still need to take for my degree that are only offered online!!!!!

My laptop chose a HORRIBLE time to break!!!!

I may try to post a little update thing on here later for my readers to read and get a feel for the stories i'm still working on and such.

I love you all and sorry my laptop chose to be a pain in my ass right when I was going to need it!!!!!

~Andi
July 8th, 2013 at 12:27am