Can Someone Turn This Out For Me Or?

Okay, so I've been on Mibba for around 8 years now. Seriously, a long time. I used to be a wizard at all of the coding, layout making, and the like. But since I've actually been in the real world and haven't wasted my entire days on this website (not that that's bad ;D) I've just got out of the groove of it... Especially with this whole "New Mibba" business that's happened in the last 6 months.

Anyways, I was looking through the blog layouts section of this place and I was trying to find a layout that I like a lot. I found this one that I have currently, but I feel really bad because I'm pretty sure it's for someone else and I don't want them to think I'm just stealing it or being really unoriginal or whatever.

I just like the simplicity of it and honestly I like the fact that the header is a GIF.

So, can anyone help me out and make a layout like this for me, just using a different GIF? I would literally love you forever and owe you a thousand million times over.

I want a sexy GIF of Austin Carlile, Matty Mullins, or someone of the like. Just something that's my speed, if that makes any sense at all. It doesn't matter if it's black and white or color, I'd just like the background to be black and the content background to be white with black text. Literally the exact same as what it is now, to a T, just changing out the GIF....

I feel utterly useless for asking for this honestly, but I’ve tried everything. I’ve sat down and tried to like, make a nice blog or story layout, and I mean I’ll spend hours on it at a time, and then if it’s a success when I’m done and finished, that’s totally by happenstance.
And that bothers me so bad, you have no fucking idea.
Anyways.

Thank you so much, to whoever helps me out with this. <3
I owe you one bigtime.
Just request it and I'm there.
July 8th, 2013 at 05:19am