Hi there, my lovely readers

As you know I work at Knotts Berry Farm. This week I’m going to be working every single day. I seriously have no day off. I do get off early-ish Wed-Fri but it’s still an eight and a half hour shift. It’s not bad. I host, but I also bus tables and do what I can do help others. I close on the weekend so that’s going to suck. But this is going to be a bit of a problem for my writing. I don’t write as often as I used to. I should have used my time off to write, but I was so stressed with finding a job that it stopped me from writing. All I can say is that I write when I’m inspired. I have TRIED to have a schedule, but it doesn’t work for me that way. My brain just can’t be turned on for a certain story. It does whatever the hell it wants.

I’ll do my best to write on my breaks and when I’m on lunch, but it’s only half hour lunches and fifteen minute breaks. I do love what I do and my co-workers have been great except for one, but it’s not too big of a thing to hold a grudge. I’m going to be trained to do cashier probably in the next two weeks. My shift leaders and supervisors are happy with my work. I just need to learn the menu haha.

I get to go in for free, so I should take advantage of it when I get off early. I have been craving a funnel cake since I’ve started working.

Okay back to my writing. I have started many co-writes and just to let you know there are more in the works. I know. I’m horrible!

Once again, you guys are the best for being so patient and understanding. I wish it was the way it was before where I could update every week for something. I truly wish I could do that again.
July 8th, 2013 at 08:07am