Comment Swap + Batman fans I need your help

So I just started this new Batman fan fiction and I'm really excited about it.
When I first became a member of mibba I wrote a batman fan fiction because it seemed to be the thing to do as the movie had just come out and everyone was writing batman.

I wrote a Joker romance with an OFC and it was ok but I deleted it and never saved, I wasn't happy with it. I didn't write it because I loved batman I wrote it because it was a popular topic.

But now as a growing batman fan and after doing my homework and researching some information on the comics as well as the movies I've started to write a story that I'm proud of and love working on. I'm trying to mesh the two worlds of comic and movie together into my story while still having an original plot.

I need some help from you Batman loyals out there though.

I am going to be featuring the Joker(not as a love interest) and I need your help to come up with a villain that you think would be a good partner to work with the Joker to bring down the Batman. It can be your favorite villain, a villain you think is underrated, or a villain that's already been paired up with the Joker.

Also because this is a new story and I would love feedback I'm going to be doing a comment swap. Leave a comment on this with your story that you would like me to read and I shall :D

So my story is called Night is Gotham and I hope you all enjoy it.
July 8th, 2013 at 07:44pm