It's so different, foreign in a way, but I can't help but fall deeper into it.

First note, before I begin - I'm working on Road To Nowhere, my Walking Dead fanfiction. I have a few chapters written out, I just need to type them up. Sorry for the wait guys. :/

Three months. Three months of dashing between incredible, infuriating, upsetting. It's like a bowl of mixed emotions I've seemed to have long forgotten. But the one that seems to feel so different, so foreign in it's own way, is my happiness. My could care less, ecstatic attitude that seems to be driving not only me, but my family crazy. In a good way, at least.

"I haven't seen you smile this much in a long time," -Dad

"You're a completely different person when he's around," -Sister

Yeah, it's a he. He's my best friend, my go to guy, and we've just recently decided to go a step further and create the most peaceful, caring relationship I've ever had the pleasure of being in. I've had two past relationships, both incredible, but this one here, guys, I can't describe it. I can honestly say I've never been so happy in my life.

I wanted to write it down, explain what's been going on, but I just don't know where to start. I can't help but smile, laugh at ridiculous things and I don't know how he does it. We've been great friends for a while, but there's a down side that seems to have taken hold of us. He'd gone to Conneticut for a while to visit family, but when he came back, that's when my heart literally shattered.

He was moving. Moving from Nothern New Jersey to Massachusets. Something I couldn't bare to hear. So, with that stupid shakiness in my voice that always tends to give me away when I'm upset, we've promised, and managed, to keep in contact every single day for hours at a time. He's not gone yet, but I'm more determined than ever to try and fix this. He's so sweet, never once an asshole, and I think the accent kind of ties him together haha. He's Georgian. The small country beside Russia. ;)

But he'd gone back to Conneticut for a bit the other day. I spent the next two days talking to him for hours at a time and yesterday, well, yesterday I'd gotten the surprise of my life. My brother had gone to his girlfriends, he was due back at around midnight. There was knocking at the door and after my few quiet curses, I got up off my ass to answer the door for who I thought was my brother. I'm so happy I did.

He was standing there, all grin and smiles. I think I jumped up and down and nearly froze my face with my grin. It was unexpected and I loved it. He'd gone back to Conneticut today, but I managed to spend all night with him and fall asleep with his arms wrapped so tight around me. I couldn't even adjust my position, because the fucker would just squeeze tighter. But you know what, I didn't mind. I'd do it a thousand times again.

I know you guys prolly don't want to hear this. But I have been in such a great mood for a while. I'm so much happier and I never knew my best friend would be the one to make me feel this way. It's so different, but I love it so much. I can't wait until he comes back, which is probably soon, because before he moves I plan on spending a lot of time with him.

I'll miss the talks, the walks around town, the new scenic places he brings me to, the fucking with him for laughs, stealing his hat. The list goes on.

I can at least enjoy it while it lasts. But then again, the move might not happen. You never know. It's still up in the air. But since my life is full of bad luck, well, we'll see. Sorry for the sappy blog guys, but I really wanted to type it down. If you made it this far, thanks for dealing with me haha. ;)
July 9th, 2013 at 02:33am