DEJA

Ohkay.

So I haven't ever done any shout out things like this, but I want to.

Recently, Deja started liking a guy who's pretty amazing, but he's not the best with girls. Like, at all. Not only that, but she has a very recent few crushes who've hurt her. Long story short, she's really sad and depressed right now.

So I decided to do this. Writing this for her and putting it out for everyone on the internet to see because I honestly do care.

DEJA:
You're an amazing person. You have your flaws, but those are what make you perfect. You're caring, you're talented, you're funny, and the best part is that you don't judge ever. You're an amazing friend, you're an amazing writer, you're an amazing dancer, and I'm so happy that I know you. You've honestly made a huge impact on my life. I stay strong for you, and that's it. Anyone else I've made promises too, saying I'll get better and all of that shit? Promises that were paragraphs long mean nothing to me. It was our promise, two sentences long, that made me want to get better. "You can always talk to me, because I'll always be here for you. Tell me, please, if you think of hurting yourself again." Guess what? Those words? Those mean the world too me, because they had more behind them than any other thing that's been said to me. I'm so scared of the day you won't go to my school anymore, the first day when I have to walk in those gates and not get tackle-hugged by you. That's what im scared of. And im scared I won't be able to stop because I don't get to see you and tell you in person.
I'm so scared.
But im staying strong for you. I love you so much I can't even put it into words, and you've changed my life so much. This whole thing im writing is an understatement of everything.
You're such an amazing person and it hurts me beyond words to see you hurting, or to hear you hurt yourself, because I should have seen it and I should have done something.
I love you, Deja.
You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for, and I'm so so so honored to even know you. I wish I could do more, but until tomorrow I can't.
I love you so much baby girl.

"And I, will see you, through the smoke and flames, on the front, lines of war" - this war is ours, escape the fate.

Please, please, please, please, please stay strong for me. I need to have you on those lines of war with me; I need you to help me fight my demons. Please don't let anyone get to you. Please don't hurt yourself. Please talk to me if you ever want to. And please, Deja, for the sake of my sanity and well being, DONT take your own life. I can honestly say that I need you in my life.

Fuck all the haters, fuck all the people who disapprove, fuck all the homophobia, fuck anyone who says anything bad, fuck this, fuck that, fuck everyone. Because that doesn't matter. And you mean more to anyone than any of the shit talking, back stabbing, stupid homophobic ass holes and sluts out there. Youre perfect, and if you let anyone tell you any differently, I will personally go kill them.

I'm not even kidding.
I will make them regret even thinking anything bad of anyone, especially you.
No joke.

I love you Deja.
And no one gets away with this shit; no one gets away with hurting my friends.
Blood will be spilled, bitches will be killed, and you won't be in either of those. I won't let you be.

I love you Deja, more than words can explain.
I hope this helped even the smallest bit.. That would make it worth it. All of it.

I love you, Deja.
And I really do care.

- Lexi
<3 <3 <3 <3
July 9th, 2013 at 07:14am