I dreaaaamed about you, Mibba.

(I'm just going to babble on about Rachelle's Weird Dream so that by the time I'm done it will be late enough to have my mom call my Oma because there is no way my stomach is going to put up with leaving the house today fmlfmlfmlfml) (I'm supposed to help out at homeless shelter) (but god dammit my stomach is like HEY NOW, HEY NOW, THIS IS WHAT BEING SIIICCCKKKKKK FEELS LIKE) (hahahah Hilary Duff reference) (hahaha) (no that was funny) (shut up)

No offense now, the dream was weird as fuck. Firstly, there was this girl I used to know on here that posted a blog or something (talking about boys because that's what she does) and I was like "Uh oh," because if she found my page she would be all "Oooo Rachelle!" and then click on my stories tab and then holy hayzoos kill me now.

Anyway, so then she magically disappeared from my dream and there was this Mibbian of the Week: I Lost. Of lost Toast forgotten. or something equally as weird. Pretty sure it was that. Because I spent like dream minutes figuring out the meaning to that.

It's a deep username, would recommend.

Anyway, so the questions were like "have you ever been not serious?" and their answer "sometimes" "What is your opinion on being overweight" "you either are or you aren't there are just two views and those are it" "Are you ever going to be social on this website" "probably never"

Etc., etc.. LIKE WHAT, OKAY? REALLY DEEP, COMING FROM I LOST. OF LOST TOAST FORGOTTEN.

Then I remember clicking on their profile and it brought me to this page with a lot of blond dudes and toast on it.

I had toast before I went to bed.

Oh my god. OH MY GOD. I HAD TOAST BEFORE I WENT TO BED. This dream makes sense now goodnight.

... Does the blond dude have to do with the butter I DID NOT put on the toast because.
July 9th, 2013 at 03:54pm