**Stopping my old stories for a new true story**

Hey so i havent been on here in almost a year.. a lot of it was growing apart from writing, going back to school and working a lot...and mostly growing apart from becoming somewhat obsessed with writing a7x fan fiction.

I feel as if the reason i stopped with my stories was because i couldn't think of any more good chapters and how the fiction part of it just wasn't my style. I wanted to write about a true story that happened to me because i feel that i need to get it out on paper and it will motivate me much more to continue with updates and such.

Dont get me wrong, i still love avenged and they're one of my favorite bands, and with their new album coming out next month, im super super excited!!! :)

But i am 23 now, and i almost feel weird writing fantasy stories about five men who i truly know nothing about what so ever. I know many of you will disagree and argue that "that is the point of fan fiction and a story" and i totally agree with you, i have just become less motivated to write about that particular scenario with those particular guys.

I was thinking of starting a book about a true story that happened to me for the past 3 or 4 years. I have been in three terrible relationships, and i escaped and landed a job at a coffee shop, and i fell in love with a police officer. I had a boyfriend and we had such hard troubles between my drug/alcohol abuse and his family. I took comfort and security in the cop and i crushed on him for years without him knowing until i left my job for a year and a half. Never saw him. Never spoke to him. That's until i got my job back and since that day he walked back in things escalated to an uncharted level. I found out he had missed me a lot, and much, much more ;)

I'm not saying i'm never going to finish my other two stories, but maybe getting all of my feelings out on paper will motivate and push me further to finish them. I hope you will all support me in this because the things in the story are all 100% real and i haven't shared it with another soul in the world.

So let me know what you guys think. I know most of the stories on here are about bands/band members and purely fictional fantasies, but i figured if maybe i turned the tables and wrote a non fiction novel that also has drama, sex, lies, and heart breaks from my acutal point of view i can connect with the reader on a much more personal level.

Yay? :)
or
Nay? :(

-Cait. xo
July 9th, 2013 at 09:04pm