The Meaning of Friendship....

So, the other night I was texting one of my best friends who is a boy and he's best friends with my boyfriend. He asked me if I wanted to go out a drive in his car with him and my boyfriend and this is at like 12am.

So they come pick me up and we go to mcdonalds and he buys it for me d'awww lil cutie and then we drive to the skate park. It was such a surreal night, I still had my pyjamas on and we all lay at the top of the half pipe on our backs looking at the stars. Yes that sounds cheesy as fuck but it was so nice, just the three of us, all talking as we looked at the sky it was so nice.

Usually when we hang out we just chill in the house and get drunk or go out and get drunk and recently we spent a week together at a caravan and since then we've been even closer. Its been awesome.

I love having boy friends to girl friends theres just so much less drama and can actually have a genuine conversation. I mean I can do that with my BEST friend who is a girl but I don't like to have too many girl friends because I've had bad experiences in the past when so many girls have fucked up our friendship.

So yeah, we had an awesome night I love the two of them :3

Ps. guys sorry I've been kind of absent I haven't had the time to be on mibba recently but I haven't gone just a lil less active but I've updated my co-write with Sara Horlyk called The Promise which you should all go read now :)

My Matt Tuck fic Insanity Kills, I wanna make a good go at that and think it will only be like 20 chapters long as I have an awesome sequel in mind featuring A7X so I'll let you guys know nearer the time but that is my plans :)
July 10th, 2013 at 02:13am