I Need Help/Advice For Promoting Stories.

So say that you (the person reading this) are a very good writer. All of your stories have an amazing number or recs, subscribers, comments, whatever.
1. What the heck did you do to get so many readers?
2.How (besides good writing considering I'm pretty confident in that) did you get so many readers, commenters, ect...?
That's what I want to know because I want feedback!

I know that maybe my first problem is that All Time Low isn't that popular for fan-fiction stories. Maybe that's what's wrong with that one. And if people could look past spelling errors and grammatical mistakes and the story itself that would possibly help (I know I have a hard time with that when reading). But I just put out a One Direction fic (please don't keep that from you helping me) and I know it's a popular thing so I was thinking I would get a better response than it has. Also that story is pretty new on here where as my ATL ones aren't.

Also before you suggest putting it on the ATL FF site or OD FF site I've already done that and haven't got much of a reaction.

So if you could help me with this in any way,shape,or form that would be great. And Thank You very much if you read this!
July 10th, 2013 at 03:33am