Dark & Evil Stories?

Any of you all have or know anyone on here that writes very dark? I still have some stories to look over from my last suggestion blog but I need these type of stories to help inspire me with a character at the moment. Plus...I just like some dark shit. So if it has blood, demons, crazy rituals and anything like that....please send it my way. I really don't mind if it's horror or whatever. One shots are welcome and I will read over O/F or F/F. Either one is fine with me.

I kind of feel like I haven't really seen too many writers on here that like to write very dark. I think I've read maybe three stories that I can remember that were really out of the box into some deep evil shit. I need those kinds of stories to read! I'm just like...so excited for my new story. I had originally planned on making it having to do with vampires. Now...I've found something even more awesome that hasn't been so overused. It's quite brilliant actually. I feel like a freakin...well...I would say Nazi...but isn't that racist? Basically...I feel like a greedy tyrant for teasing you guys with sporadic news about my new story.

I just have a really hard time with the beginning of my stories. There is a lot of pressure for that first chapter because it is what is supposed to reel people in and keep them reading the rest. Some people look over the first chapter and if it doesn't instantly GRAB them....then they don't give the rest of it a chance. I know people shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but they do. I'm trying to make sure that I don't rush through the beginning and the most crucial details. I've done that with my past two Fan Fictions and they both took a nose dive pretty much.

I feel confident though in what I've written so far. I am just trying to put the finishing touches on it. I'm also trying to decide if I want to post a Prologue or just go straight into the story. So many decisions to make and I can be very indecisive when it comes to my stories and writing. Le sigh. I shall figure it all out. Tomorrow I am off of work so I'm thinking about finally posting the story for you guys! Sorry I'm such a tease.... It wasn't my intention to take this long.
July 10th, 2013 at 05:12am