My best friend + seeing A7X in 9 days.

I would like to talk about best friends. I'm sure everyone has had one or more in their lifetime. For me, it's hard for me to get a best friend, because I'm a shy person and like to keep to myself, but that all changed when I met my friend Donna 4 years ago. She forced herself into my life and I was a little hesitant, but I got used to it and sure enough, she became my best friend.

What is your best friend like?

Mine is amazing. She has an attitude and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She is the only one who can break me out of my little shell. Something odd that might strike you is that she is the complete opposite of me. A lot of people wonder how we're friends, but ya know the saying "opposites attract." Well, that is actually true.

She is loud, obnoxious, and crazy. Yet, I'm quiet, shy, and like to keep to myself, but if you put us in a room together, I act like a completely different person.

Honestly she knows everything about me as I know everything about her. She is the only person I can be myself around.

She is the only person I know that will get into something because their best friend likes it. You honestly don't know how much I love that girl.

I never knew anyone at my school that liked WWE, A7X, Hollywood Undead or The Vampire Diaries. Each one of those things, she got into them, just so we could bond over them.

Now that's friendship.

I don't know what I would do with her in my life.

Now sappy, cheesy blog over.

Onto what's in 9 days...

Avenged Sevenfold. July 19th, 2013. 8:00pm. Soaring Eagle Casino. Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.

I am finally seeing Avenged Sevenfold in concert!! I can't believe it! It feels like a dream.. Of course my best friend will be there with me to live that dream.
July 10th, 2013 at 03:59pm