Going on Hiatus

Hello, all of my loyal readers!

This message is in connection to ‘Digimon Adventures and Guardian Belief’, but not for the reasons you likely suspects.

As most of you know, I updated my Digimon Adventures/Rise of the Guardians story only a few days ago. The reason I am not as far along in the next chapter as I would like is because life has decided to give me a good kick below the belt, so to speak.

You don’t need details, and I’m not ready to share them just yet. Suffice it to say that I will be extremely distracted for at least a month from writing, and so my updates will slow greatly. Not only that, but in the latter part of August, my job returns to full-time and I’m going back to class for the Fall Term, cutting deeply into my time on the computer.

You deserve to know, having followed my stories so long. I can’t just fall off the radar without so much as a goodbye. Updates will be late, at best, and I won’t be checking my email or messages as diligently as I like to. I’ll try, but I can’t promise anything.

Thank you all so much for understanding! I really appreciate all of the support you guys give me.

Sincerely,
ChibiLover123 (FanFiction.net)
Batgirl18 (deviantART.com)
CreativityLover312 (mibba.com)
July 11th, 2013 at 06:42pm