I did something I probably shouldn't have, but I don't regret it.

The last blog I posted, I told you guys about my boyfriend's baby mama is keeping Emily away from him, for reasons unknown. As you guys know, this pisses me off to no end because my boyfriend won't take her to court to get custody of his kid. He's a stubborn ass but I love him.

Well, I called Jenna today because my boyfriend wasn't going to do it. I was nice, I was respectful, I was all good and dandy until Jenna cocked an attitude with me.

No, no, no. I don't put up with that stupid shit. She's sitting here, pretty much mooching off my boyfriend every month and won't let him see his kid. Damn right it pisses me off.

So I called her a bitch. Was I wrong? Yes, I was. Emily is not my kid, as much as I hate to say it, she's not. I love her like she's my own and I wish there was something I could do to help my boyfriend, but there isn't.

Do I regret it? Nope. Not at all. I don't think I'll ever regret calling her a bitch. She's acting like one. I'm going to keep pushing my boyfriend to take Jenna to court to get custody of Emily, because this is bullshit, seriously. I am so tired of my boyfriend going broke every month paying child support for Emily. He still pays for Ava too, but Kathleen lets him see Ava so I can't complain.

I just want this shit to stop. I miss Emily coming over every other weekend and staying with us. She would light up my life, and she makes me smile like crazy. I just want Jenna to stop this, ughhh.
July 11th, 2013 at 07:08pm