it's been like a year and i still can't get the hang of new mibba.

it hasn't actually been a year, i don't think. but whatever. point is that i can't figure out how the heck to make a good blog layout where there's a picture at the top even though i've been playing around with it for like ever so this premade one is gonna have to do. which sucks, because you guys know me. (do you?? do you??) i hate premades. i guess the next few days will be spent learning the ins and outs of making layouts.

today was terrible, by the way. i was supposed to go to warped again and volunteer and i would get a vendor wristband and hang out with all the bands and everything and be able to go sidestage/backstage which would have been fabulous, especially since i had some vegan BBQ pizza left over that i was going to give to christofer, but that fell through. basically my one friend is an asshole and decided that because i won't suck his dick he'll do things like abandon me and leave me to find my own rides. happened last year, too. you can guess who's not going to be my friend much longer. i'm so pissed, man. so pissed. i was really looking forward to warped and now i only have sunday's memories and i missed my lesson with kellin quinn and ugh. forget it. i'm just gonna move on and let it go.

uh. moved out of my dad's house permanently. which is a good feeling. there's only so much pressure from a parental figure you can take before it makes you start feeling like a failure, you know? so yeah, i'm living with a roommate across town, paying my own rent, looking forward to the panicked feeling of not knowing if i'm going to be able to make rent, etc. finally making new friends, going to shows like i've been dying to for years. pretty rad.

i used to write a lot here and to be honest tumblr just isn't matching up with the fact you can do layouts and stuff here. so if you guys suggest some stuff for me to write about, i'll try my best to write about it. as in people, bands, etc. i mostly do band fanfiction, so you're best with that. usually hipster-type bands and musicians. so.

oh, i might also have lyme's disease. i've got a bullseye mark on the side of my left leg which is no good. but the wellness center at school isn't open until monday and i can't find my insurance card so i'll have to wait it out. let's hope i don't die before then.

planned shows for the next three months:

---- summer fest 2013, aug 18 @ Philadelphia, PA (feat. we the kings & the ready set) [POSSIBLE]
---- owl city, aug 29 @ Atlantic City, NJ (tickets already bought)
---- bad blood tour, sept [dates unknown atm] feat. blood on the dance floor & farewell, my love

pretty good lineup for the moment. come talk to me about music or something. i miss being on here. or talk to me about my lyme's disease. deadly diseases are always fun to talk about.
July 12th, 2013 at 11:18pm