Banner Request + Babies aren't my thing and that's okay

Hey guys! So I have just recovered from my writer's block and now I am working on my 'How to Be a Princess' story! *Yay!* But I have just discovered that the banner that a lovely user had made for me is no longer available. (My fault for not saving it!)

So now I need another banner!

Here are my requirements:

Title: How to Be a Princess
name: M. Goito
colors/theme: Pink, with a bit of sparkles. Or a pink and gray mix. Although I'd prefer pink.
Size: 500 x 700 (or if that's too big then, 500 x 600)
Pictures: Crown
additional info: This is for my most popular story and I really need a banner for it.
My story is about Disney princesses, but it's a really vulgar parody.
No comic sans please!

Thanks in advance! :D

On another note, my cousin was supposed to be coming over today with his wife, step daughter and two infant children. And I made it my personal mission to warn my mother and brother away from doing something that I hate.

Trying to get my to hold a baby.

For some reason some people tend to think that since I am a girl and I am shy and I have a cat, that some how for some reason I would be good with babies and children.

I am not. (Well except for one, my second cousin. But he's 6, so I never had to hold him. >.>)

Anyway, the reason, I don't hold babies is because one time when I was like 11 or 12, I went to my dad's friends house and I was holding the friend's baby, and I dropped her.

Yup. I dropped a baby. She was okay and all, but still.

So you can understand why I don't want to hold one now. The whole ordeal was very traumatic for me (and the baby, if she even remembers that I dropped her). So yeah...I don't hold babies. And I probably never will. But that's okay because I am not an automatic baby loving and nurturing machine. And if I don't want to hold your baby, it's not because I don't like you or I think its ugly, it's just that I'd rather not go to jail for accidentally dropping and injuring or killing your delicate infant child.
July 13th, 2013 at 07:28pm