From The Best Day Ever To The Worst

Why me? Why is it always me?

I had the greatest time yesterday besides the fact my girl well now ex girl would not even talk to me. We were still together though until an hour ago. If I hadn't saw the signs and confronted her she would've kept pretending that's what really hurts. How can you say I love I love you over and over, you're the first one to even say it and now you do this to me? Why even lead me on?

I felt like a third wheel the entire day and a half and I come to find out my dog is being taken away.

I've been a wreck since I've gotten home. This is isn't fair I just wanna be happy why can't I be fucking happy?

I was literally so happy to see and shake hands with The fucking Black Dahlia Murder. They're seriously my second favorite band EVER. I went by myself because my group of friends hate them but I went and come back and had a shitty rest of the day because she wouldn't even hug me let alone kiss me. I'm not into PDA but if I'm being stared down like a piece of meat by a bunch of dudes I'd like my significant other to just put their arm around me at least.

Seriously even her mom said she saw guys checking me out. At Black Dahlia I seriously regret not giving the guy next to me my number now.

My dog is also being sold to some lady in A.C so now I will never see him again. Why today? Just why?
July 14th, 2013 at 06:03am