Contest thing: 45k

Few things: I just made the first chapter to my second fan fiction. I want readers and I want opinions, especially those who are fans of the subject; meaning if you know or are fans of the people I picked, it'd be great to receive some feed back. I have a brief idea of where I am going to take this story. So if you have an questions, feel free to ask. But, I am doing this thing where those who are readers and have a tumblr, I ask you to follow me on there, and tell me that you read my new story, a part of what you read so I know you're not lying, and I will promote you to 45k.

This is also applied to instagram. If you have both, that's great. I haven't really been on this site a lot over the past few months, and I am a bit ashamed. I know that some of you were reading Ocean Waves, or Such Small Hands, etc. But I started a new fan fiction, I have been planning this one for a while and I finally got the nerve to do it since I have more than enough time to update over summer.

So, for those who are interested in a promo to 45k, follow me on tumblr and or ig; both are n0rthlaner.

This isn't spam. This is real. I just want to get back in the game. I don't want negative comments.

I am doing 3 solos on tumblr. For best blog, for those who can give me their opinion on my story, likes and dislikes, what they want to see in the story and so on. I will be following back some, my dash is dead. I'd like if very much if those of you who read this, participate. The fan fiction is up and it's called "Chasing Ghosts."

If you have any questions, my inbox is open to everyone xx
July 16th, 2013 at 02:33am