Anyone want to read my story? I'd LOVE you forever!

Oh gosh. This is the dumbest entry I've ever posted, and please help me with this, people.

So, lately my stories haven't gotten enough readers for my likings. Well, I'm sorry if this sounds selfish. I really am.

Please try one out. I'd love you! :)

I know that not all people may like certain types of stories, so I will tell you what they're about. Right here.

Everywhere is Fire: PG-13
Genre: Action, Adventure
About two girls who find out that two men are selling drugs. They need to stop it. When they get captured their sanity is being lost, and their will of living.

Bloody Hands*: R
Genre: Action, adventure, Horror
About: Sasha, a normal adult college goer experiences horrible tragedies that have to do with one thing: Terrorist attacks. When she gets mixed up into this situation, her life has to be fought for. The American citizens have to be saved. Who knows the most about this terrorist? Sasha. The only one who can save the Americans.

Stay: PG
Genre: Romance
About: A high schooler who finds someone she never has met before, and who she loves, but cannot admit it. She can't find the courage to make him her own. Because of this, when someone else sets their eyes on him, she must take him away from them. She has to have him.

Nothing Comes Together**: PG-13
Genre: Mystery, action
About: Ali Benson has come to High School, very excited. But when a school murder comes about and she's the #1 suspect, she has to prove her innocence before her life--and record--falls apart.

One. Two. Die.
Genre: Horror, action
About: Kevin has to move into a dumb new old house, because his mom wants to. At first, he's unhappy, but the emotions change rapidly. Something's in the house--something that's not human. Something that's evil.

These are also in the Order I write them. If you want to see my schedule, look at my writing stories schedule.

Anyways, I really hope I get new readers so this wasn't for nothing. Thank you for reading.
*Bloody Hands is the story I love, and I'm working the hardest on.
**My least active story.
July 16th, 2013 at 03:24am