I'm writing again, Music, Tumblr Issues, and Mibba questions?

Hello Mibba it's been like 10 thousand years.

Alright well I've gotten around to listening to the new A7X song and wow pretty good stuff. Same with the new P!ATD song. Good stuff if you haven't already listened to it. They keep talking about the record release show for the new A7X album, and how it's free and I get upset because I most likely missed the record release show in LA for the new MCR album back in 2010 because I didn't bother checking the date. And then I just get sad ;_;

Also wow I never understood why people got so annoyed with music on the radio. I do now. I hate those two Florence and the Machine songs so much oh my god they play those stupid songs every three songs. And Radioactive by you know who and that song that goes "look into my eyes, that's where my demons hide." And this other song where the chorus says something about keeping safe and sound, and that daft punk song about "we're in this tonight to get lucky" or something ugh man of all the hits they could play they choose to play the same damn songs. I hate it. Though last night this other station was so ace. Punk rock everywhere, there was the Clash, Buzzcocks and I even heard the Gaslight Anthem. It was perfect.

And so this morning on tumblr it decided it would be cool to take all of the blogs I follow on my main and have my bandom blog follow them too. I unfollowed like 200 people on there and yeah it sucked. Especially since I follow some people on my main I'd rather unfollow and it was just awkward.

Anyway back to the main reason I came back. I'm writing again! No wait, that's a lie. I've been writing forever but I've been doing it in small notebooks just going with it, y'know no editing and ignoring the voice that re-read the previous sentence that screamed THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. And so what I'm doing now is typing things up and editing as I go, it's nice to be back.

Now the actual question I had to ask, concerning all of these new mini site things. Okay let's say I have a Walking Dead fanfiction I want to post, and I have an account on both the mini site and here, am I allowed to post it both on the mini site and here? Or can I only post it in one of the two sites?

And I think that's it, nice seeing you again, Mibba. Have a good night. x
July 16th, 2013 at 04:24am