HOLY GUACAMOLE FREE PANIC! AT THE DISCO CONCERT? + WARPED

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. Best day ever.

So, you know Panic's going to start touring starting August first? Yeah, well, both that day (the one in Boston) and the next date (the one in Philly) is going to be free, thanks to the venues. Now, I don't know about you, but if I live in a three hour radius of a venue where Panic! At The Disco is playing for free I'm going to go. Hell, even if I live more than that many hours away I would go because it's free! I checked out the venue to see if it's actually legit, and it is. They hold free concerts every month. Like whoa. Why didn't I know about this place before? I'm like, squirming around on my couch in excitement, and made a Facebook status because if it's free, then I'm telling people and getting friends together and going because really, if it's free then you want to bring friends and have a good time (a better time than if you'd have to pay for it, really).

In other news, I went to Warped Tour last week. Got sunburnt. Lots of people said my thigh tattoo was really cool, which was nice. AND I MET ALL OF WE CAME AS ROMANS, SLEEPING WITH SIRENS (totally freaked out with my sister after we got their signatures), FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS (got pictures with them too AND CALEB CALLED ME SWEETIE but that was prolly cause he thought I was twelve), AND WILLIAM BECKETT (and pictures with him too. HE SAID MY NICKNAME WAS SUPER CUTE AND TOTALLY FIT ME). And Christofer Drew's set was super cute and his accent like ohmygod. As well as Bring Me The Horizon's. I think Oli was a bit pissed at the pit not being crazy, like I was on the lawn and asking what the fuck they were even doing. And I'm pretty sure Chris and Oli were smoking with each other on one of their buses because they were so totally high their entire sets. And I hugged really cute guys all day.

BUT YEAH GUYS. PANIC HAS FREE CONCERTS AUG 1 (IN BOSTON) and Aug 3 (IN PHILLY). Go off, enjoy. I love you all.
July 16th, 2013 at 05:00am