Engagement ring + Peanut and I + updates on the custody battle.

So if you read the blog I posted at like five am this morning, I told you guys that my boyfriend proposed.
Image
That's the ring. Unfortunately, due to me being pregnant, my fingers have swelled so we'll have to get it resized after our baby is born.

It's so gorgeous though. I just wish he had proposed this upcoming weekend, when Ava is here. It would have been great to have both of my ladybugs here when he proposed.

--

And yes, I am pregnant. I'm currently nineteen weeks and five days along. I get to know the gender the 2nd of August, as long as Peanut decides to show the goods.
I feel fat. I'm so ready for December to get here.

Image
My boyfriend likes to draw stuff on my belly when I'm sleeping.

--

And as most of you know, my boyfriend has started going through a custody battle with the mother of his youngest daughter Emily. He went and talked to his lawyer Monday. According to his lawyer, there's not much he can do because Jenna has completely custody over Emily. But, because my boyfriend is paying child support for both of kids voluntarily, he may have a chance to get Emily every other weekend, like how it was up until a few weeks ago.

He won't have to go to court over it until September. But his lawyer did say if Jenna keeps this up, she could get in some trouble as well. I just miss Emily, it feels so weird just to have Ava here, and not her.
July 17th, 2013 at 02:37am