Avenged Sevenfold~Hail To The King~ Thoughts????

So, I have been obsessively listening to Avenged Sevenfold's new single 'Hail To The King' and basically was just wondering what all of you lovely Mibbians thought about it??? Honestly.

I say honestly because I know a lot of people will say they love it just because it is an Avenged song, and really, anything by them is golden...but I want, well, opinions! Was the song what you thought it would be? Did you expect something different. Your thoughts and predictions for the actual album? What do you think about the track names?

01. Shepherd Of Fire
02. Hail To The King
03. Doing Time
04. This Means War
05. Requiem
06. Crimson Day
07. Heretic
08. Coming Home
09. Planets
10. Acid Rain....

I'm just going to throw it out there and say that I really like the new song. I didn't really know what to expect since the band said they wanted to take it back to the basics.

M. Shadows in recent interview:

"We wanted to write a record that was highly influenced by the early '90s records and mid-'80s records we grew up on. Then we went back even further and were influenced by [BLACK] SABBATH and LED ZEPPELIN. We studied those records, looked at what they were doing and how they were doing it. A lot of them came out of the blues, so we studied the blues and classical music. We just wanted to write a record that was different."

I guess, like I said, and am now sounding super repetitive with, I want to hear your thought on the song, what you think the album will be like and just generally the guys too, because we all like to talk about them, obviously..lol. Sexy Bastards!

Oh, and anybody do the pre order for the Avenged 'Treasure Box'? I'm thinking about it, but I dunno...

Also, I saw some pics of their stage set up on Instagram for tonights show in Wisconsin...all I have to say is anybody who got to see it first hand 1) you are a lucky a**hole! and 2) I want to see some pics and video!! I bet it will have been insane!!

Anywho, Leave a comment:)
July 18th, 2013 at 03:38am