New Story Possibly? Down The Shore! - 1D

I was thinking about make a story about the Jersey Shore or Gordie Shore. Perhaps something like The Real world or what not. It's be like a combo. I know I shouldn't be making a new story but, I know that several of my stories will be ending soon. I think about two or three with be coming to a close.

So I wanted to ask if I should try this out. It'll be a lot more work... and I'm not sure if I can do it by myself. I was thinking about writing five or so girls into it and writing for each of them.... Or maybe I should just stick to one girl and let it flow like that... If you think I should do all girls, then it'd be like a group write story... without the group... but if you think I should stick to one then it would be a lot easier. There's much to think out.

Here's a little summary:

What if the Jersey Shore got a bit more interesting? Or perhaps you’re more familiar with the Gordie shore. It’s sort of like that. One summer a few girls signed up to spend their time down the shore. Although, this time it gets a bit more interesting. These girls are in for a big surprise when they find out who they are rooming with. One by one the boys arrive and all hell will break lose.
July 18th, 2013 at 06:44am