I go to Warped Tour every year, but I never understand all the hype about it.

I've been going to Warped Tour every year since I fifteen. I love it cause its a fun day and you get to see a lot of shows and sometimes you get to meet people. I just don't understand why its so freakin' popular on places like mibba. Like, people will write entire stories about it and talk about their dreams for Warped Tour and blah blah blah.

Do I just not know how to have a good time? Cause its just like any other concert tour to me, its just bigger, more expensive and in 100 degree weather. I've met a few bands before, but half the time the talks are short or they seem busy. Heck, last year when I went I thought I didn't even get my money's worth cause most of the bands didn't do very good and they ran out of water and everyone was passing out and going to the hospital.

I have some cool stories from there, but nothing cool enough to write a story about or to be like "OMG guys, guess what!"

Anyway, its late and I'm just kind of rambling. Opinions? Answers? I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings who has a Warped Tour story, I'm really just wondering if I am seriously missing out on something.

Maybe I'm just getting old haha.
July 18th, 2013 at 06:44am