Masks

I had a dream.
Of everyone walking down dark dull lighted hallways.
Gold stair cases.
Everyone was wearing black dresses and full black suits with horse and wolf masks over their heads.
Everyone stared at me as I was in the center of the room in a white stray jacket.
As I kept looking at all of them, fearing them. I soon, became one of them. I was in a black dress, with just a white rose on my dress. A owl mask over my head.

A dream, a dream about the masks the brave and courageous wear when they are scared. I saw though, I saw through every mask. I saw how scared they really were. The little child crying in the corner of their souls, that they didn't want anyone to ever see. I saw them.

I saw through the masks.
Of the sly, wise, graceful, and intelligent. So beautiful how people cover up what they fear with a face, with a courageous act to look stronger than what they are.
Take off your mask wolf, take off your's too horse. Let me see your face. Let me see what you are really made of. Let me through the wall you created with a new face. Let me in your beautiful souls. We don't need to look stronger than what we are. Fear, is beautiful. You just need to see it through your real eyes. Not the ones you cover over them. Find your fear, admire it, use it to inspire you to greatness.
July 18th, 2013 at 11:35pm