The Life and Death of Jessica Reynolds.

So I am gonna be doing a story called, well the title you see up there, about a girl named Jessica Loraina Johnasson-Reynolds. She is the daughter of actors Ryan Reynolds and Scarlet Johnasson .
Ryan Reynolds finds out he has a Daughter whom he didn't know he had at all, he never knew Scarlet was even pregnant. 11 years later Scarlet knocks on his door with an 11 year old Jessica. Now what do you expect from this situation ? Ryan opens the door and see's a 11 year old girl standing next to his Ex Wife, and what do you see from this ? I'll tell you.
Jessica came from one Wealthy family. Her mom is a superstar , her dad is a Hot Actor , her grandparents are nurses and doctors, and you'd expect Jessica be a snobby Princess who gets whatever, whenever she desires. Well she gets anything she wants, but she earns it, never just gets it, she wasn't snobby , she was the sweetest human being to ever walk God's green Earth.
Needless to say everything turns out great, Ryan and Jessica become so close it's unbelievable . Well.. Everything turns to Hell soon. When Jessica was 15 she was diagnosed with Leukemia .. Ryan and Scarlet were heart broken, but Jessica wasn't. She knew that everything would either turn out bad or good, and she made is GREAT for a year.. Well, a month before her 17th Birthday, Jessica died. It was unbareable. How were Ryan and Scarlet supposed to live without their best friend, the young girl who did everything for everyone, the girl who made sure everyone had what they needed before she did, the selfless , beautiful talented girl.. Whom everyone was going to miss dearly.

It may seem like I told you the whole story but I didn't. I'm going to take you through the 5 years of her Life before it came to an unfortunate stop.

All I can say is, I miss her like crazy..
Image
Image
July 19th, 2013 at 05:40am