I can dream big, I can dream fast.

This blog was suppose to be my biggest dream, but I can't pick one out of my two big dreams to be my biggest. So I'm going to write about both of them.

My first big dream is to be a journalist for a big music magazine like : Revolver, Kerrang, SPIN, or AP. I want to meet musicians and talk and write about music. I want to write about how the musicians(s)/artist felt when they wrote a song and album. I want to know what inspired that song, and what inspired that album. I want to know how they feel when they perform a song. I want to just write about music, and as a music fan I want to help connect fans through articles.

My second big dream is having a show similar, but not a carbon copy of, Steven's Untitled Rock Show. In my opinion alternative rock, rock, post-hardcore, and etc. are genres that deserve more talk shows/ shows. When I turn on MTV or VH1 I just get tired of not seeing anything music related. If there is by chance a music related show, its all the same pop and rap. I'm not basing those genres but I believe if you say you're a music channel, then be one. Music isn't just two genres. You should cover a bit of everything or atleast more than two genres.

Anyway those are my two big dreams. What's your big dream or dreams?
July 19th, 2013 at 06:51am