My sister's boyfriend may very well kill her...

He went and hid a fucking gun in her house without her knowledge and fuckig beat her this morning. I feel like the end result could have been much worse had our other sister and her boyfriend not been there. They were able to kick that fucker out for a minute before he hopped up to the second story window and broke in. My sister cannot see that all she is to this lowlife is property. He is cheating on her and abusing her but all she wants to do is look past it.

She won't listen to any of us when we beg her to leave him because she believes that every guy wants sex to sustain their relationship. She fails to realize that she is giving it up to her boyfriend just to keep him when she doesn't even want to be having sex before marriage! It's pointless because he's out getting it from other girls who are not her.

I don't know what to do, I'm having my sisters get restraining orders against him. The only issue is that it doesn't work too well when the blind one will be able to go over to his house because she is refusing the idea. Mibba, my sister is practically giving herself a death sentence. We don't know how else to handle this and an intervention hasn't helped at all. I don't want to see my sister get hurt anymore. I don't want my final moments with her to be at her funeral.
July 19th, 2013 at 09:25pm