That Was Crazy

So... What I just saw was crazy and I'll describe it to you as best as I can, even if I totally suck at... Everything.

Anyway, so my friend Kelsey and I went to this carnival-fair-gala-ry thing, because we were bored and they sold candy floss, which is always an upside. So, Kelsey and I were going around eating ice-cream and, ya know, playing on those carnival games like to bola and whatever, mostly because I refused to go watch the clowns because clowns freak me out.

So Kelsey and I were walking around, and we came to a soup stall. That's right, non-existent folks, a SOUP stall. Well, more like a soup kitchen, be ause it was really quite big. Kelsey and I lined up to get soup (I think it was some sort of vegetable kind, because chicken sold out) and when we were about to order JACK MICHAEL ANTONOFF was there. And you'll never guess who was ladling the soup and handing it to Jack. DOSTMAN.

He asked us what we wanted, while Kelsey and I just stood there fangirling, hyperventilating, surprised to see our favourite guys at a soup stall. Even if Nate was absent.

Finally, I bravely said,

"Uhh, can we get a, a picture?" Jack welcomed us in and he took a photo, but he seemed kind of edgy, so we ran out of there without asking Andrew for one. Then Kelsey and I ran out of the fair jumping up and down.

Crazy, I know. What kind of messed up dreams do my brain produce? THESE KINDS.
July 20th, 2013 at 03:12pm