Going to try and get into blogging (this is a complete lie)

So I'm going to try and get back into blogging because I used to do it quite a bit on my old blog (blogger... good times). I usually have like a good week and then just totally forget and drop off the face of the earth. I also tried vlogging on my youtube channel which you can check out here, but again that only lasted for a bit and my false promises of weekly updates were empty and made me a liar. So I'm going to try and be good this time about blogging and vlogging and it would help if you guys could recommend me things to review on my vlogs. I do a music vlog where I talk about new music, what's current, and old songs that I like. It would also be cool to do a weekly mibba story review or story recommendation video. If you could rec me stories that are on this website and also books that you've loved to read that would be awesome.

Also questions. I know question and tag videos are super big on youtube so that would be cool if you guys could give me questions and things of that nature to talk about in a video.

As far as blogs go I'll do a detailed blog post on anything I do as a video. I'll also be updating you lovely mibbians on the daily shitshow that is my life. We'll start with today

I've had an OS X update on my computer for about a week now that I still haven't touched. Today two benefits that I will be photographing. I will also be attempting to sell my soul so that I can get some senior picture appointments booked (any Massachusetts, South Shore, Plymouth area and surrounding town members on this site looking for senior pictures PM me!). I am trying desperately to update my Night is Gotham story but am in a rut as far as this chapter I'm currently working on goes. It's sweltering in my house and our air conditioner does nothing. I have discovered pineapple guava white tea from a store near me that is run by a cult... no joke. It's delicious, this is also not a joke (the tea is delicious not the cult). I feel like that's it, although I'll try to be more up to date about things.

So comment on this about vloggity shmogitties and just whatever else you'd like to talk about. I have to go shower in ice now.... byyyyeeeee
July 20th, 2013 at 07:45pm