Tattoo number three is booked!

I'm so excited for this one you can't imagine. I've wanted a deathbat tattoo for about four years now, but I obviously couldn't get it when I was sixteen, and I finally found the perfect one.

Image

Sorry about the terrible scan quality but isn't it just perfect?

It's from The Book of Nightmare and I'm getting it on my right forearm, just below the elbow joint. It going to be the same size it is in the book, so it's about seven inches across. It's going to cost £130, but I don't care because it's so awesome. I've also already paid a £20 deposit. And because I worked overtime three days this week I'm getting an extra £60.

So at 11 O'clock on Saturday, it will commence, and I'm beyond excited.

I'm hoping that the same guy who evaluated the tattoo does it, he was really adorable and said the artwork was fantastic. He flipped out about the book and I found it easy to talk to him because he was so bubbly.

It was great, I had a bunch of the people who work there come over and look at the book and they all said it was awesome. It just made me happy.

After this one, I want to get a Zelda or Pokemon themed one, then I want more A7X tattoos. I would love to get the bands deathbats and Fiction written on the same arm. It's going to be my A7X themed arm.
July 20th, 2013 at 10:44pm