My Best Friend And Me(probably the happiest thing I've added so far..)<3

We have our likes an our dislikes, but she understands and knows me better than anyone else.

We have our similarities and our differences, but there are more similarities there, and we love each other, regardless.

We have our own lives and other friends, but she is my number one.

Her words lift me up when I'm down, they shed light on the world I once saw as dark.

When she's mean, I never take it offensively, I just listen and take what I can from it, because I understand that she doesn't mean to hurt me, only to help me.

When we fight, we get closer instead of driven apart. In fact, we became best friends through a fight. Over a chicken nugget -no lie!- and that's how I knew she'd be my best friend forever.

My best friend is the one person that truly accepts me for who I am. She doesn't lie to me, she's always there for me.

She's beautiful, but will never believe it. She's crazy, and totally owns it. She's hilarious, and nobody will ever be able to mimic that humor. She's old school, and she has worn off on me. My best friend is amazing, and I cherish her.

Everyone needs a best friend, but true and loyal ones are hardest to find. I got lucky the day I found mine.
July 21st, 2013 at 05:55am