This is a public announcement. Put your hands up and Comment Swap!

I have seen some of these blogs floating around, though have never participated in one. Though I do read stories if you ask, without the commenting and sometimes recommending them. I still have a few I need to read and, most likely, recommend. While I also will end up using the comment swap feature in the stories section...I thought this would be a good idea.

So put your hands up you punks and comment swap with this little old man here: [I'm kidding. You're not punks. Unless you want to be. So please don't hurt me.]

Let us get down with this and shake out our commenting organs. [brains, I mean. BRAINS.] As you can see, I am in a good mood. To some extent. Or that might be the odd part talking.

Let the games...begin!

what is up for commenting:
These Glorious Sinners is a slash. It begins with the main character, Caleb, communicating with his therapist. Instead of talking, he writes. I can't tell much else otherwise it might ruin something. ::XD:
What a Sick Soul is a drabble I wrote on a whim. It's about missing someone.

what is up for commenting that isn't started: [choose this if you want to comment short, but I will only comment on similar for that option]
If We Fall is a short piece I am writing for a contest.

Please nothing too long, as mine are short. Otherwise, leave anything.

I am looking forward to reading your stories!

It might take a while to get around to it, so be patient and please comment first. I have to help with dinner and then I am working out, but I will get to it.
July 21st, 2013 at 09:57pm